Project Management SpecialistHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2018). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport, IA and Madison and Platteville, Wis. HK is a five-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serve clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced the HK Family of Companies’ promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
In addition to HK, the HK Family of Companies also includes our wealth management affiliate, HK Financial Services (HKFS).
HKP, the workforce management affiliate of Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., is seeking a project management specialist responsible for overseeing the onboarding of clients to our HCM software and guiding them through the account setup process to ensure a seamless transition.
- Oversee and manage HCM software implementation for new clients onboarding with multiple services
- Liaison between client and HKP implementation team
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all implementation steps
- Manage client relationships and communicate effectively to the team and client throughout the implementation
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in detail-oriented individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. The project management specialist will have the ability to ensure that clients are receiving the maximum benefit of their product while coordinating and managing all steps of the implementation process.
This role requires:
- Associate degree
- Payroll and/or human resources background is a plus
- Clerical and customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|