Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2016) is seeking a retirement services assistant to provide administrative support to the retirement plan services team.
- Handle incoming phone calls and emails entailing routine plan sponsor and participant inquiries
- Perform administrative tasks including correspondence and mailings to clients, participants and internal partners
- Update Client Relationship Management database with all client communications
- Prepare presentation materials
- Prepare paperwork and support participant requested transactions in recordkeeping system
- Coordinate travel arrangements
The ideal candidate:
We’re interested in organized individuals who are passionate about providing excellent client support. The retirement services assistant will have the ability to anticipate the needs of management and team members and resolve administrative issues.
This role requires:
- Associate degree preferred
- At least 1 year of financial services experience
- Strong computer skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|