Diesel MechanicEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local company is currently looking for a Diesel Mechanic.
Hours for this position will vary!
This person will be working on semis and trucks. Must have knowledge on diesel engines, brakes, lights, etc. Candidate must provide own tools.
Once hired on this company offers health insurance, dental benefits, and paid vacation.
This position pays $17.00-$24.00 per hour based on experience.
Diesel Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
If you're interested in this position, contact our office at 563-583-1600
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|