Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Production Operators-Open to working nights and weekends!
As Production Operator, responsibilities include:
- Clean reactors prior to manufacturing or compounding different products.
- Each employee is responsible for ensuring that the product meets all quality standards before product leaves the production area.
- All Production Department employees are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of the production areas.
- Inspect tank trucks prior to loading and unloading.
- Review paperwork before loading or unloading.
- Production schedules should be reviewed to ensure that correct raw materials are used and order of addition is followed.
- Maintain records for tote testing and product service for totes through prism tote tracking system.
- Perform weekly area inspections.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of one year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have previous work longevity
Pay to commensurate with experience. ($17.00 to $20.00 hrly)
2nd – Mon – Thurs – noon to 10:30
3rd - Mon – Thurs – 8PM to 6:30AM
Weekend Days – 6AM to 6:30PM FRI-SUN Exception - (Burner Operators on a 3,4,3) rotation working Thursday’s every other week
Weekend Nights – 6PM to 6:30AM FRI-SUN Exception – (Burner Operators on a 3,4,3) rotation working Thursday’s every other week
If interested in this position, please send professional resume to email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity Empoyer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|