Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Project Manager / Technology Specialist
Wage: $55,000 - $75,000+/ year (wage is dependent on years of experience and skill set of candidate)
A rapidly growing and process-driven local Dubuque company is seeking a dynamic individual to support all field technology while developing into a key project manager.
This unique career opportunity combines knowledge of computers and construction software that offers room for growth!
What You Get To Do:
- Be the in-company champion and coordinator of all field-technology (GPS, Job planning software, etc)
- Operations coordinator for all administrative technology to include:
- Job planning software
- Take-off and estimating software
- GPS-enabled machine control systems
- Automated time and attendance system
- Job equipment and personnel scheduling system
- Capacity planning
- Manage all phases of projects to include:
- Ensuring all safety protocols are followed, Estimating, Bidding, Allocating equipment and team members, Material procurement, creating and scheduling project timeline, managing budget, documenting, evaluating and assessing results, supporting and directing team.
(Pending skill set, initial projects will be simpler in nature with complexity and scope increasing as appropriate and based on company needs.)
What We Need From You:
- Some industry (construction) knowledge and competency with related software (Required)
- A degree in Construction Management is preferred.
- Process oriented with a mind set to help build solutions.
Project management training can be provided for the right individual.
The position is located in Dubuque. Benefits include 401(k), health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and daily involvement with a success-minded team.
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda Saylor | email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|