Universal Tank & Fabrication was built from the ground up on the belief that integrity matters. Integrity runs throughout our 43,000 square foot facility making Universal the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. We believe personally and collectively in the importance of operational excellence, which is why we invest heavily in people, equipment and ongoing process improvements throughout our organization. Honest and trustworthy service consistently bring greater value to our customers in the way of project flexibility, quality, performance, cost minimization, and delivery.
Universal Tank & Fabrication is a fast paced, quickly growing company looking for a Design Engineer. Our 43,000 square foot facility was built from the ground up to be the best fabrication and ASME certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. Universal Tank is fabrication at its finest! Join our team and experience an organization that is as equally committed to customers as it is employees.
We pride ourselves on showing our customers trust, honor, and integrity. Qualified candidates must have strong organizational, leadership, analytic, and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- 3D Modeling and 2D Drawing/Drafting
- Development of Jigs and Fixtures
- Generate Quality/production tracking documentation
- Create complete project Bill of Materials
- Generate flat patterns and nest parts for CNC processing
- Some Research and Development
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and computer-generated reports
- Use math and physics principles to aid in the design of pressure vessels and tanks
- Analyze estimates, designs, and specifications with clients and managers
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information/clarification
- Proficient with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD 2014 or newer
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong fabrication/welding knowledge
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||8025 Chavenelle Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||8025 Chavenelle Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|