Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our growing fulfillment operation in Peosta, we are seeking a Personalization Lead to coordinate the staffing and scheduling of equipment needs for the personalization area. If you’re somebody who enjoys a fast pace environment and a motivational team player - this could be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
As a 2nd Shift Personalization Lead you will be responsible for training and monitoring the performance of all personalization employees. You will train or coordinate the training of employees on our Ink Jets, Laser Engraver, Embroidery, Sand Carver and Vinyl Cutter.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Performing audits to ensure proper placement and quality of customer orders.
• Trouble shooting machines and creating/initiating daily machine maintenance procedures.
• Communicating operations information to the 2nd shift Assistant Manager.
What It Takes
This role requires a strong communicator with personalization experience. Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years of leadership experience and a high school diploma.
In addition, we are looking for:
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
• An independent decision maker with limited supervision.
• Ability to deal fairly and firmly with a diverse work force.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|