Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CONTRACT: 1ST SHIFT
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
This is a good representation of the skill sets required. Business Object experience would be bonus skill.
- Ability to write SQL queries (insert, update, delete) to stage certain testable scenarios
- Ability to compare large datasets
- Ability to follow data along load processes – noting how it changes and evolves
- Team player with ability to ask questions and work independently
- Automated testing abilities (programming experience)
- IT industry experience
- SQL experience
- Automated testing skills
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|