Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Warranty Administrator Primary Objectives
- Process all warranty claims in a timely manner with minimal exposure to rejection.
- Monitor payment of claims to maximize cash flow.
- Explain warranty coverage to customers.
- Work closely with all departments and customers to ensure all possible failure claims are processed.
- Interacts with all shop personnel, manufacturer representatives and vendors.
Warranty Administrator Primary Responsibilities:
- Close repair orders and process claims using manufacturer’s approved procedures.
- Provide timely processing of all claims to ensure speedy resolution and payment.
- Provide direction to shop managers on repair order write-ups to ensure required information is provided.
- Inform service personnel of any manufacturer changes in warranty processing procedures or requirements.
- Track all outstanding claims and provide follow-up as needed to ensure speedy payment.
- Monitor and organize all warrantable failed parts in a controlled location. Ship parts to manufacturers as requested and disposed of non-requested parts on a regular basis.
- Reconcile warranty payments with ledger entries monthly.
- Investigate all rejected claims and resubmit within manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Maintain and retain all warranty documentation as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Contact manufacturer’s representatives as needed to process claims and address concerns.
- Prepare monthly warranty receivable reports.
- Perform other duties and assigned.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|