Technical/Software Maintenance InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Monroe, WI
This listing has expired
The Technical Software Maintenance Internship will begin in June and end in December of 2019.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will assist our Maintenance team in Food Division with all duties associated with maintaining the maintenance software system (Plex). In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Working with Plex Maintenance Module to understand how is works and helping to roll it out to additional Departments.
• Supporting Maintenance operations by identifying spare parts and cycle counting of inventory to validate accuracy versus system totals.
• Designing and developing samples and training documentation for an automated personalization system.
What it Takes
We’re seeking a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Project Management or related major, in at least Junior Senior standing, (recent graduates may be considered) with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher. To be considered, applicants must also possess the following skills:
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate at different levels and to different personality types
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills