Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
Hillcrest Family Services is a non-profit organization that assists adults and children in need of help. Every day, Hillcrest builds confidence in hundreds of people and families. We're a place where compassion is commonplace. Where our passion soars and faith restores.
Hillcrest Professional Health Clinic provides the tristate area with a wide range of health care services. These include:
- Primary health care services
- Pediatric heath care services
- Reproductive health services for youth, women, and men
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Infection checks and treatment
- HIV testing
- Birth control and reproductive health education
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Emergency Contraception
- Sports physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- TB testing
- Take over content creation for all of our Clinic social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients' needs and our target demographic audience
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
- Perform research into our clients' demographics and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Strong skills in designing print and promotional materials as well as some knowledge of how to create/initiate radio/tv ad campaigns
- Skills in graphic design, fundraising, and events coordinating a plus
- Other duties as assigned
What you need
- Enrollment in an Associates or Bachelors Degree required (or recently graduated)
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Ability to handle delicate and confidential information professionally
- Able to project a friendly and professional demeanor
Come have fun and work with great people while gaining real world experience in a professional setting and building your resume!
This is a student position for summer of 2019.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job posting are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. A complete list of job duties may be requested at any time during the job application process.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|