A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
About the Job
Great River Learning has a web project editor internship which affords a unique opportunity for students to work in a collaborative environment that cultivates teamwork skills, account management skills, and web design skills. Manages custom web projects through content creation, training, implementation, and ongoing customer support. Responsible for ongoing project support and customer relationships.
Great River Learning, an educational technology solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, works closely with the Higher Education academic market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students. To learn more, visit our website at www.greatriverlearning.com.
- Works closely with external author groups and internal design team to plan site design and content
- Receives project content and provides guidance to authors as needed
- Provides guidance to author as needed related to content and the website
- Works with internal resources on copyediting, permissions, etc. as needed
- Assists with development of Learning Objects, creates documentation and works with internal production team to ensure timely completion of tasks
- May assist in creation of project eRoom and training authors on use
- Assists in training instructors on site functionality and coordinates training schedule for all sites
- Provides ongoing support of site concerns/problems
- Maintains open relationship with instructors and responds to questions
This is an ideal opportunity for a student majoring in Marketing, Graphic Design and Business Administration who has strong written and verbal communication, graphic design and problem solving skills. We are looking for someone passionate about learning and researching.
Position requires availability to work at least 10-15 hours per week. Hours are flexible with class schedule.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, submit resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Graphic Design/Social Media
|Years of Experience||--|