Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Responsible for carrying out the quality expectations to fulfill customers’ requirements and expectations. Develop, implement, maintain, monitor and continuously improve the quality management systems to increase profitability and maximize customer satisfaction. Work with department managers, production staff, customers and suppliers to ensure quality and minimize rework or waste. Eliminate the causes of quality issues.
- Reduce waste and improve profit
- Minimize customer returns and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop positive customer rapport, mitigate customer issues and improve delivery time
- Maintain records and issue notes from Shot Meetings and Material Review
- Collaborate with Tooling Engineers and Department Heads regarding new, revised and updated product
- Partner with ISO management rep to ensure the ISO system is optimally utilized
- Collaborate with all facilities to ensure all quality issues and action items are met
- Ensure prompt completion of layouts
- Timely reporting on all production issues
- Originate quality related employee communication
- Develop and retain Quality Department personnel in all areas
- Develop Quality Training for all staff and carry out such training
- Demonstrates leadership role/behavior and effective training ability
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and production programs
- Adheres to established company policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Performs both essential and non-essential job functions in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintains a high level of work quality.
- Consistently provides high level of customer service communications and behaviors (Includes Internal and External customers).
To perform this job successfully, the Quality Manager must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management or Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Supervisory or Quality Management experience preferred
- ISO experience preferred
Please contact Diane Ungs at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|