Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Shop Coordinator Manager
A southwest Wisconsin chemical company is looking to hire a Shop Manager. The Shop Coordinator Manager will act as the project coordinator between field sales requirements and shop building schedules/performance.
Wage: $50,000-$70,000 based on experience
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Help, plan, direct and coordinate the shop personnel in support of Packers Chemical’s equipment growth.
• Ensures standards for service quality and performance are maintained. Will be responsible for final quality and accuracy of products being shipped.
• Coaches, develops and sets performance expectations and performance goals with direct reports.
• Establishes and maintains long term networking relationships through active involvement and participation with field sales/service and engineering personnel.
• Communicates clearly, concisely and professionally. Ability to communicate with sales staff on project status, changes, and information requests
• Understanding of stainless and general fabrication production equipment, including welders, Lathe, Mill, Water-jet, brakes, grinders, etc.
• Understanding shop production drawings.
• Ability to coordinate custom equipment projects so they are built on time and to correct specifications.
• Ability to work with production team and engineering to streamline production processes and methodology. This will include such process improvements such as generation of SOP’s, record keeping and documentation improvements.
• Will assist in “make vs buy” decisions on new and existing products.
• Will schedule production of commodity equipment (standard products)
• Ability to assist or be responsible for custom project quote generation.
• May be asked to assist in other areas of the business as needed, including inventory, chemical production equipment selection and maintenance, plant improvements and others.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the clients’ needs while following company procedures.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
• Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
• Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree –(four-year college or university) or commensurate experience
Experience: A strong understanding of microbiology, sanitary design and advanced cleaning methods to include dry clean applications. Ability to motivate teams to succeed.
Understanding of Protein and Dairy business, with regard to chemical dispensing equipment and sanitation processes
Understanding of AutoCAD and or Solid works output.
Computer Skills: Must be Microsoft proficient
Certificates & Licenses: Must have a valid driver’s license
Submit your qualifications to Sedona Staffing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|