3rd Shift Sanitation Supervisor (Direct Hire)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Our local client is seeking a 3rd shift Sanitation Supervisor! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the Sanitation team.
This position pays $55,000.
- Ensure all sanitation staff are trained in sanitation procedures and handling of all chemicals
- Follow all safety and monitor that all staff are following as well
- Recommend methods to improve manufacturing processes including equipment performance to ensure product quality and increase efficiencies
- Maintain staff levels and interview, hire and train sanitation staff
- Facility inspection to ensure all sanitation is complete and equipment is prepared for startup
- Ability to perform all procedures of sanitation
- Ensure all required sanitation functions are within acceptable standards
- Attend all department and company scheduled meetings
- May be required to perform QA procedures during the absence of QA personnel
- Prior experience supervising in a production environment
If you are a qualified candidate, please send your resume to Madelyn Jantsch with Express Employment Professionals at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|