At Runde Auto Group, we pride ourselves on offering the tri-states one of the largest selection of vehicles with four locations, in East Dubuque, IL, Hazel Green, WI, Platteville, WI, and Manchester, IA. We offer eight new vehicle brands: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram, along with a great selection of pre-driven vehicles.
Runde family-owned and in business since 1927, our motto is “You’ll Like Our Attitude!” It is something that shines through for our customers whether they are visiting one of our sales showrooms or parts and service departments at any of our four locations.
We are a high-volume auto group that doesn’t rely on gimmicky sales or charge document or prep fees … EVER!
Our website, www.RundeAutoGroup.com, offers actual vehicle photos, easy-to-use trade evaluation and online credit application functions, and shows clear and simple vehicle pricing. So be sure to check it out!
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a successful, respected, and rapidly growing dealership team that offers competitive benefits and pay and a friendly and stable work environment, check out our job postings and apply today!
If you don’t see the position you are looking for, but feel your skills are a great match for our company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Runde Chevrolet in East Dubuque IL is looking for an organized individual for a Title Clerk/Office position. Previous auto dealership experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate. Applicants should have experience working in a customer service-oriented environment and good phone communication skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft office products, able to type, have organizational skills and handle multiple job tasks with accuracy.
Automotive Title Clerk/Office Responsibilities:
- Processing vehicles sales for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares tax and title documents
- Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lienholder paid off before processing title applications
- Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete
- Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins
- Handle preparation of monthly statements and payments on accounts notices
- Answering, directing and making customer phone calls as needed
Automotive Title Clerk/Office Benefits:
- Paid single Health insurance plan w/vision
- Paid Life and Disability insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Parts & Labor Discounts
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
Runde Chevrolet 780 IL Hwy 35 N, East Dubuque IL 61025
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|