Casino Floor SupervisorDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Oversee table games and employees to ensure that the safety, integrity, security and Company and regulatory policies/procedures of the above are upheld. Supervise, coach, and support dealers. Maintain superior customer service by identifying, cultivating and improving the established player base working towards a positive Company image whenever possible.
- Stand and circulate throughout assigned area.
- Possess thorough knowledge of games assigned to supervise.
- Calculate all payoffs.
- Understand and monitor compliance with gaming regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Operate computer to access credit line, issue credit.
- Maintain positive customer relations, evaluate play, and extend complimentary services when appropriate.
- Direct and supervise dealers in assigned area.
- Evaluate designated team members’ performance on a yearly basis.
- Monitor changes of cards and dice; inspect new equipment before allowing into play.
- Resolve customer complaints or refer to Shift Manager when appropriate.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Floor Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have thorough knowledge of a minimum of two (2) games.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
About Boyd Gaming
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of shopping and recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun.
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|