Apprentice ElectricianRichard Biechler Electric, Dubuque, IA
RICHARD BIECHLER ELECTRIC LLC
24 Hour Residential, Commercial, Industrial electrical contractor.
Are you looking to start your career? Are you looking for a fresh start in a new career? With a growing shortage of qualified electrical workers, it has never been a better time to join the electrical industry. Richard Biechler Electric, LLC is hiring an Apprentice Electrician.
Under general supervision, performs apprentice level electrical work while learning and assisting in the installation, alteration, and repair of electrical wiring, apparatus, and equipment.
No experience required to apply.
Skills, knowledge, or experience desired, but not required:
- Knowledge of construction trades
- Knowledge of basic electrical skills including, but not limited to installing single pole and three way switches, receptacles, pulling wire, installing can lights, staple wires, pig tail, installing ceiling fans, light fixtures, mount device boxes.
- Install breakers and terminate wires in panel
- Knowledge and ability to understand and troubleshoot inoperable circuits
- Conduit bending
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
Why Richard Biechler Electric?
Richard Biechler Electric is a fast growing electrical contractor with a laid back work environment. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedule, paid trade school tuition, paid holidays, health insurance, and paid time off. If interested please contact or send your resume to email@example.com.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|