Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A locally owned and operated company is seeking an Electrical Technician. The Electrical Technician will perform electrical duties, repair, test, and troubleshoot, utilizing electrical blueprints and various tools. This is a full time direct hire opportunity.
Hours: 2nd shift, (4) 10-hour days
Wage: $16 - $20 / hour (Dependent on experience and skill set.)
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduit equipment to meet customer requirements.
- Wire process and control equipment using electrical blueprints.
- Pressure test fully assembled skids prior to process testing.
- Provide support to Testing Technician during equipment testing.
- Perform building maintenance issued by management.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Calibrate switches, meters, and analyzers.
- Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety program.
- High School Diploma/GED, some technical school training preferred
- Two or more years’ experience as an Electrical Technician or comparable proven work experience highly desired.
- Knowledge in the fields of electronics, electrical wiring, electrical instrumentation, mechanical process equipment, and building maintenance required.
- A strong electro-mechanical aptitude and ability to read and understand engineering drawings, and troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical components highly desirable.
- Strong experience with power tools, small hand tools, overhead cranes, and forklift trucks required.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply today and submit a copy of your resume to Nikki Kiefer: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|