Senior Financial AnalystFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Leads the analysis of business unit financial data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings. Assists with preparation of financial and regulatory reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interprets and analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual operating plans and forecasts with necessary supporting documentation and justification based on past, present and expected operations
- Delivers financial results and analysis to business unit leadership and upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Drives key insights and analytics by evaluating current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and expenses
- Assists with corporate financial data consolidation and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develops financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial data analysis or manufacturing accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- 10% domestic travel is required
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|