Human Resources SpecialistSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing Services is hiring a Recruiter/Customer Service Specialist for our Dubuque, IA office.
This is a permanent full-time, internal opportunity. Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 1st shift (8:00am - 5:00pm).
• Perform searches for qualified candidates using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, and employee referrals
• Maintain communication with clients and associate employees to keep them updated
• Perform interviews with potential candidates and conduct all necessary background checks
• Provide coaching and counseling to temporary employees as needed to ensure job performance and job satisfaction
• Handle a fast pace environment
• Operate in a professional and confidential manner
• Utilize effective time management
We are looking for a passionate individual who is motivated and committed to hard work, with a great work ethic. The person must possess the genuine desire to positively impact our associate employees we work with every day. The Recruiter will recruit, interview and place temp, temp to hire and direct employees on job assignments with local businesses. It will also include employee check-ins at the client sites and follow-up with our associate employees and our clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• High School diploma or GED
• 1-2 years of related experience in customer service, recruiting experience not necessary
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Valid driver's license, vehicle, and auto insurance
To apply for this role; please email JoeV@careerpros.com for consideration
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer