Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Lab Technician position is available with a southwest Wisconsin chemical company. This position is looking for candidates with some experience in a lab setting.
Temp to Hire
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
This position will be responsible for performing Quality Control tests and inspections of incoming raw materials and finished products, calibration of lab instruments, record keeping, and general lab upkeep.
- Inspect, sample, and test incoming raw materials and packaging
- Inspect, sample, and test finished products
- Perform scheduled calibration of lab instruments and maintain calibration records
- Prepare lab reagents
- Collect and test production waste water effluent
- Record keeping of test data and inspections
- Monitor, inspect, and dispose of finished product retain samples
- Monitor production process of finished products to assure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Data entry (test results, calibration results, warehouse transfers, etc.)
- Inventory of lab reagents and supplies
- General lab upkeep
- Ability to lift up to 50#
College level chemistry courses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Environmental Chemistry
Submit your qualifications to Sedona Staffing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|