FurstStaffing is hiring Assemblers in Mineral Point, WI for Second and Third shift opportunities.
What does an Assembler do?
- Set up and operate machines
- Perform specialized tasks such as welding, tacking, and testing
- Clean and Inspect parts
- Assemble parts according to blueprints
What makes a successful Assembly candidate?
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to utilize hand tools, power tools and other equipment as needed
- Must be able to pass a physical taken at client company
Cummins will train all employees and training occurs on FIRST shift for 2 weeks (regardless of assigned shift).
Working hours for Assemblers:
2nd shift: 3:00pm-1:00 am, Monday-Friday + OT
3rd shift: 9:00pm-7:00 am, Sunday-Thursday + OT
Are benefits important to you? Through FurstStaffing you are eligible for health insurance upon your start date. FurstStaffing will reimburse you $46 every 250 hours you work for Furst & are enrolled in the plan through Furst.
If you are interested in applying for the Assembler opportunity, please apply directly to this posting. If you have a question or have an application with Furst, please call FurstStaffing in Darlington @ 608-745-7100 or text @ 608-291-9155.
Mineral Point, WI
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|