Business Development AssociatePSSI, Kieler, WI
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for market analysis, prequalifying new potential clients, or marketing generated leads. Provides prospective customers/clients with information on all services offered and will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The Business Development Associate will be supporting and responding to questions from the field sales team, providing office support in processing new business, monitoring operations performance metrics, and scheduling customer follow up meetings.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
- Drive growth of the business through a concrete understanding of the assigned markets and a strategic approach to building an effective sales call plan.
- Proactively develop connections with new prospects and actively build existing relationships.
- Manage the sales lead process for the team, ensuring leads are assigned and executed against in a timely manner; tracked and monitored according to the sales purchase funnel in SalesForce CRM.
- Business Development activities to new prospective markets and reconnecting with lost business/customers.
- Preparing customer proposals and contracts
- Collaborating with Sales and Operational teams on RFP’s, special projects and process improvements
- Work with billing department to process price changes based on sales activity
- Preparing presentations for reviews-non-corporate
- Special projects as assigned
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|