Information Services Project ManagerCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Manage and oversee assigned projects through the project life cycle to successful completion.
- Develop, implement, track and report on project plan, schedule, budget, milestones, issues and risks.
- Communicate project issues and risks to stakeholders as soon as they are discovered and provide solution options.
- Lead and manage project team in day-to-day activities necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Document high-level requirements and transform into detailed tasks for distribution to staff.
- Estimate task effort and duration based on continuous analysis of previously completed tasks and feedback from teams.
- Support project teams by facilitating collaboration and knowledge-sharing, coordinating meetings, recording meeting notes, organizing documentation, and communicating task assignments.
- Champion continuous improvement of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Individual must possess strong PC skills and be comfortable with learning new technologies.
- Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self-starter, an effective leader, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and communicate effectively with diversified personnel.
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management experience focused on IT projects.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Experience developing financial plans, business cases, supporting documentation for the planning process, and custom reporting metrics.
- Must possess understanding of technical environments and how systems and software interact.
- Experience leading and directing the work of others is a must.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|