Assistant Hotel / Restaurant ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Assistant Hotel / Restaurant Manager
Location: Galena, IL
Wage: $40,000 - $45,000 / year
Sedona Staffing Services partnering with a local hotel in the Galena Illinois area seeking an Assistant Hotel / Restaurant Manager role. As an Assistant Hotel Manager, you will be involved in overseeing various departments, including housekeeping, food and beverage, and entertainment. The ideal candidate would be dynamic and highly motivated individuals with full-service hotel and or restaurant management experience.
What you get to do:
- Work with Guest Service Representatives to provide excellent guest service
- Manage departmental expenses to maximize revenue
- Assist in managing revenues to maximize revenue
- Actively sell the hotel through impromptu site tours, reservation calls, and training the GSR’s to do the same
- Effectively manage departmental labor and cost
- Effectively manage food costs and quality
- Effectively manage performance of team to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Coordinate and train hotel team on a regular basis to improve their skills and knowledge
- Maintain and improve property standards and service to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all hotel guests
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, federal, state, and local ordinances with regard to personnel, security, cash handling, guest relations, and safety are followed.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years’ hotel / hospitality and or restaurant management experience
- A high level of professionalism, guest service / hospitality skills, strong multi-tasking capabilities, computer literacy and detail orientation.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other software as necessary.
- Must possess strong communication skills - both written and orally
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today by submitting a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org