Food and Beverage Admin-Secretary PositionDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Provide administrative support for assigned Manager(s) including but not limited to maintaining the Manager's calendar, handling correspondence, and maintaining files and records.
- Compose and accurately type general correspondence, memos, and reports. (Typing speed requirements dictated by department to which assigned.)
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail for the department.
- File according to standard filing systems: alphabetically, numerically, and categorically.
- Receive and screen phone calls and route to proper party; accurately record messages when necessary.
- Follow standard business phone etiquette practices.
- Schedule and maintain appointment calendar(s) and other departmental schedules.
- Communicate with department staff, other departments, visitors, customers, and vendors.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Two (2) years of recent experience in a similar capacity preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to spell accurately, utilize proper grammar and punctuation skills at a level generally attained through completion of a high school or equivalent education.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|