TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance is a leading independent insurance agency that's ranked among the top 100 largest brokers in the United States. TRICOR is looking to fill a Support Services position which will focus on Individual Life and Health in our Dubuque, IA office. Our business is about building relationships directly with our clients, and taking a client-first approach in everything we do. The Individual Life & Health Support position will provide support to the Life & Health Sales Specialist for new business as well as updates to our client database. This position is non-client contact & will support the individual life & health department including the processing of applications, renewals, cancellations, scanning, changes as requested and various projects. The position entails:
- Correspond with agent to obtain information or inform them of application status.
- Examine letters & other company documents to assist with updates in the client database.
- Modify, update and process existing policies to reflect any change in beneficiary, EFT status & amount of coverage or type of insurance.
- Notify agent of policy cancellation.
- Process & record new insurance policies & changes to those policies.
- Document anniversary statements.
- Update client files in Epic.
- Update client system as directed from commission & expiration reports.
- Correspond with carriers in processing applications, changes, cancellations, etc.
- Sort & scan mail.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, Life & Health background & carriers knowledge preferred; however not necessary.
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic software preferred; however not necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite and literate in general computing tasks.
- 1+ year in customer service, insurance industry or related field (i.e Carrier and/or underwriter side of the industry).
- Hold Life & health Insurance License or must obtain license within 90 days of employment (Company expense).
- Character traits: strong work ethic, goal driven, self-sufficient, excellent problem solving skills, responsible, organized, to work quickly & accurately; attention for detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing and secure.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account &/or Health Savings Account.
- Flex Spending/Dependent Spending Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- Technical job training and one-on-one coaching/mentoring support.
- Personal Development Plans for all positions.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule with emphasis on work-life balance.
- Business casual dress Monday-Thursday with casual dress Fridays.
TRICOR was recently named as one of the 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work in Insurance by Business Insurance Magazine. This award recognized employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their company grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Years of Experience||--|