ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for providing leadership and strategic marketing guidance for assigned business areas. In this role you will be developing, overseeing the implementation, and evaluating the performance of marketing plans that lead to measurable business results. The Marketing Manager position is a highly collaborative role within the internal marketing team as well as cross-departmental colleagues. This roles requires broad knowledge and experience in marketing, digital marketing, communications and brand strategy to develop effective marketing campaigns and oversee their successful completion.
- Gains insight into key target audiences, market dynamics, competitive landscape and environmental trends in order to assess needs
- Builds clear understanding of business strategies, challenges and areas of focus
- Develops, presents and implements marketing plans for assigned practice areas/business objectives to improve brand awareness, preference, acquisition, and long-term client loyalty and advocacy
- Provides expert marketing guidance, generates original ideas, and presents convincing business cases and rationales for recommended approaches
- Oversees successful execution and performance measurement of marketing initiatives, including integrated campaigns, new product/service launches, advertising, direct marketing, web content, landing pages, events, collateral, sponsorships, social media
- Ensures content/messaging is impactful to target market, and is relevant, clear, and validated
- Defines, tracks and reports on campaign success metrics; applies learnings to planning; defines and executes improvements
- Develops clear, focused project creative briefs to provide effective direction for internal teams to deliver on-target solutions
If this sounds like a good fit to what you are looking for, we’d love to talk!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|