Our employees ARE our most important asset. To support them and our growing order fulfillment operation in Peosta, Iowa, we are seeking an Employment Coordinator to focus on the recruitment of employees. If you would enjoy the challenges and excitement of recruiting and supporting a dynamic and ever-changing workforce and are comfortable serving in a leadership role – this could be the job for you!
What You’ll Do
We need a lot of people to deliver the excitement we promise our customers so we do a lot of hiring! Your work will primarily revolve around fulfilling temporary and full-time hiring goals. To meet those goals, your duties will involve developing and implementing temporary recruitment plans, interviewing candidates, hiring, and orienting new employees.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Engaging with business partners and units to define business needs
• Conducting employee investigations related to a variety of issues/concerns (safety, policy adherence, etc…)
• Serving as an Employee Resource on company policies, benefits, events, etc…
• Traveling approximately 10% of the time between facilities as needed (primarily Clinton, IA and Monroe, WI)
• Coordinating and/or assisting with a variety of Human Resource related projects
• Serving as a company leader in various initiatives, task forces, and general professional interactions
• Delegating work and providing leadership to an Employment Specialist Intern
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, consistent, and empathetic communicator with knowledge around the Human Resources function. Ideally you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or related field and 2+ years’ of interviewing and related business experience.
In addition, we are looking for:
• Experience working with a temporary workforce
• Effective presentation skills
• A solid knowledge of employment laws (both state & federal)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• The ability to effectively handle difficult situations/conversations diplomatically
• Supervisory experience would be beneficial
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|