Company Name: Webber Metal Products
Webber Metal Products, Inc. was established in 1973 and currently has locations in both Platteville WI and Cascade IA. We offer exciting growth opportunities within the precision machining industry with 90+ CNC machines, environmentally controlled state of the art facilities, 3 shifts, and a competitive compensation package.
- The ability to read, comprehend and follow complicated blue prints and the ability to perform basic arithmetic and geometric calculations .
- Have a basic understanding and knowledge of CNC machines and the developing knowledge of sequence of operations, tool selection and repair.
- Has a basic knowledge of machine mechanics including electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic. This is obtained through on-the-job training.
- The ability to meet deadlines and to concentrate and pay attention to detail and quality through the use of appropriate gages.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work others.
- Standing and walking required for over 2/3(+) of work time.
- Work requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and has been classified as medium duty per the Department of Labor standards.
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|