A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
This position is located at the Visiting Nurse Association in Dubuque, IA.
Work hours will be days, Monday through Friday, for 80 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. This position doesn't have nights or weekends.
- Perform telephone and visitor reception and facilitate effective communication within the agency and with all customers.
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as filing, data entry, collating, copying, and faxing to facilitate efficient operations.
- Demonstrate proper use of office equipment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship within the department and with external contacts.
- Maintain working knowledge of agency programs and services, provide basic information in response to questions, and accept initial referral information.
- Assist with communication and coordination of staff schedules, client appointments, clinic schedules and program services.
- Compile various program data, staff data and service information in a timely manner to facilitate completion of reports, payroll and billing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a High School Diploma/GED. Must have a minimum of 1 year of previous Secretary/front desk experience. Must have excellent customer service skills and be proficient with computers.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|