Guest Service Agent - Front DeskHilton Garden Inn, Dubuque, IA
Part-time, 12-20 hours/weekly that vary from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Rotation and schedule flexibility required to include weekends and holidays.
Education & Experience:
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Guest Service Agents must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Guest Service Agents must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
- Must be punctual.
Complete application, background screen, and drug testing required.
Must have valid driver's license.
Apply within at:
1801 Greyhound Park Rd.
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1801 Greyhound Park Rd.|
|Years of Experience||--|