FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
Internship for the Summer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain Familiarity with IBC, ASCE 7, AISC Steel Construction Manual, and other resources.
- Learn and utilize Structural Analysis software (RISA-3D), Microsoft Excel, and/or other software tools for building engineering for customer specific projects.
- Will be given some common engineering processes or calculations to review, come up with ideas, and implement to improve the speed and accuracy. This may involve utilizing Macros and/or VBA programming within Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain clear information on project goals, time/costs and progress.
Ideal Applicant Possesses:
- An in-process engineering degree related to structural or civil engineering.
- Basic experience with structural analysis software (RISA-3D preferred).
- Basic experience with CAD software (SolidWorks or AutoCAD preferred).
- Basic knowledge of structural analysis. Knowledge of steel design a plus.
- Efficient communication skills with an ability to manage small conflicts constructively.
- Ability to work effectively in teams or alone.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. VBA programming experience a plus.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||--|