Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
At Stonehill, you help deliver the area’s most innovative continuum of health and wellness services— and discover a better, more inspired you. This position is scheduled 6:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. This position also requires every third weekend and every other holiday on rotation.
If you have a passion for the senior population, are looking for more in your career and have the desire to work with a dedicated team of professionals, Stonehill is looking for you!
Education and experience equivalent to:
- Provides assistance to residents with activities of daily living (within scope of practice/competencies)
- Completion of a professional course of study in nursing and attainment of an Iowa LPN or RN license
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in professional nursing practices, procedures, use of standard nursing charting and application of tenchincal knowledge of geriatrics
- Must complete mandatory yearly in-service training
- Previous Supervisory Experience desired
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Hospital or long-term care work experience preferred
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Volunteer and Non-profit
12 Hour Shift
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|