Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
We are Our Stonehill. With compassion and kindness, we warmly and graciously welcome all people.
This position will be scheduled full time on 1st shift. This position requires being on call for questions at all times. The Assisi Nurse Manager ensures residents receive the level of service appropriate for their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains thorough knowledge of assisted living regulations and interpretation
- Completes change of condition assessments
- Develop and update individual service plans for each resident
- Establishes procesures ensure inspections and surveys are exemplary
- Ensures staff members adhere to policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Monitors medication and treatment delivery methods including recordkeeping and charting timely and accurately
- Coordinate physician appointments
- Schedule care conferences with families and residents
- Assists with hiring, orientating, and training/development of staff
- Complete performance reviews
- Supervise all resident care services with established policies and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- RN License
- Experience in Assisted Living/Independent Living Health Care
- 1-2 Years Management Experience as Nurse Supervisor preferrably in Assisted Living
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess effective interpersonal skills to work with regulatory agencies, staff, residents and families
Stonehill Franciscan Services is an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Volunteer and Non-profit
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|