Our mission is to provide superior healthcare and an excellent patient experience.
Medical Associates Clinic is a well-established multispecialty group practice with over 170 providers and a staff of over 1,000 health care professionals and support personnel. The group was founded in 1924 and is Iowa’s oldest multispecialty group practice. Today, Medical Associates Clinic is the area’s leading health care provider and only multispecialty group practice. Medical Associates Clinic has been recognized since 1998 as a “better performing practice” by the Medical Group Management Association.
In 1982, Medical Associates developed the Tri-State’s first health maintenance organization, Medical Associates Health Plans, which offers comprehensive health benefits to over 400 employers and 45,000 members. Medical Associates Health Plans has maintained an “Excellent” rating, the highest level of accreditation possible by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, for 13 consecutive years.
Medical Associates Clinic offers several locations from which to seek medical care, including facilities at 1500 Associates Drive, 1000 Langworthy, and 1940 Elm Street in Dubuque, Iowa; as well as facilities in Bellevue, Cascade, Dyersville, Elkader, and Monona, Iowa; Cuba City, and Platteville, Wisconsin; and Elizabeth and Galena, Illinois.
Medical Associates is hiring an IT System Administrator to join the team!
• Responsible for the provisioning, installation, configuration and maintenance of physical and virtual systems, computer storage, and computer software
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining network security of all delivered subnets used throughout the clinic, such that all of the networks are protected and maintained
• Responsible for keeping all networks security audit-ready, and is accountable for any network security violations
• Focused on your work product to ensure availability and performance of the network and server environments
• Focused on continuing to innovate through technical research and making recommendations for our networking and virtual infrastructure
• Focused on the hardware/software support, training and special projects
The most successful candidates for this role will have experience testing and managing backup/recovery systems, failover systems and disaster recovery protocols assuring maintenance times are minimally disruptive. Additionally, will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, solid communication skills, and a passion for helping customers.
Candidate must possess:
• One to three years of similar or related experience.
• College degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Three plus years of experience supporting Windows Servers in a multi-site environment is required.
• Three plus years of experience with LAN and WAN (WiFi, VLAN, Port Forwarding, VoIP) troubleshooting and monitoring is required.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals (including IPv6 and IPv4 Multicast) is required.
• Advanced technical knowledge designing, installing and supporting a VMWare virtual infrastructure and VMWare View is required.
• Advanced technical knowledge of Windows Server 2016 / 2012, SQL and supporting Cisco, Aruba, ShoreTel and PaloAlto networking gear is desired.
• Hands on knowledge of supporting Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Exchange, Networking technologies and protocols, VoIP, WiFi and firewalls; Rubrik, iOS and MobileIron experience is desired.
• Experience with remote troubleshooting and help desk functions in a call center environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides support for the company's network and security appliances which includes planning, implementing, maintaining and trouble shooting.
Analyze unique problems encountered with using the company's network. Define the problem, test alternatives, and recommend a plan for repair. Provide operational documentation for Help Desk and Desktop Support staff.
Participates in short and long-range planning for the department to select and use appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the company and its users.
Participate in setting and maintaining PC/LAN and WAN standards and policies.
Perform other duties as assigned.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|