A tribute to nostalgia and good times past, Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. We are a midwest coffee roasting operation specializing in craft roasted specialty coffee sold in grocery stores, club stores, and online. Our specialty Arabica coffee beans are craft roasted in small batches for the highest quality coffee fresher than anything else available.
A fast growing Midwest coffee roaster is seeking a sales driven candidate to join our passionate team. We are currently looking for someone based out of the Dubuque, IA area to represent our brand, 40-50 hours per week.
- Sales and delivery to our existing customer base as well as expanding our current business.
- Develop and maintain complete knowledge of our product line, as well as company policies and procedures in order to optimize sales and meet customer needs
- In store space management, planning, and flavor selection
- Truck inventory management/product selection to ensure you have sufficient product for each day
- Stock shelves and rotate product and ensure inventory is fully stocked and presentable when service is complete
- Sell in new products and promotions at store level with flawless execution
- Maximize sales in every store by introducing items from our portfolio that store does not currently carry
- Ensure you are prepared with supporting materials (POS/Pricing and Pre order forms) at all times
- Determine the unique selling needs of each store on your route
- Build strong relationships with store owners and create rapport with appropriate staff members in all accounts, respond to customer requests, maintain relationships with customers to support selling activities
- Sales experience is a plus; an aptitude to learn and utilize sales tactics is a must
- Must be able to lift or carry up to 50lbs several times per day
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and energetic personality
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have an excellent driving record.
We strive to be a preferred employer and offer full-time benefits including health insurance, dental, 401k, life insurance, and other perks such as free freshly craft roasted coffee and discounts on merchandise. Offers of employment are conditional on a background check and drug screen.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|