Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
This position assists the Compliance Manager and SQF Practitioner to ensure hiring company is compliant to regulatory and customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
Job Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Creating, uploading and updating product documentation (ex. Safety Data Sheets, Letters of Guarantee, Technical Sheets) and forms into multiple web-based browsers
- Filing document and forms either physically or electronically.
- Monitor and track training logs.
- Send updated product documentation to customers.
- Assist and maintain monthly inspection logs (ex. eyewash inspection, SPCC inspection, hazardous waste inspection, emergency lighting inspection).
- Other Duties as assigned by the Compliance Manager
- Creating, uploading and updating documents and forms into Safety Chain.
- Inspecting SQF logs to check for completeness and any non-conformities
- Completing and submitting daily, weekly, monthly GMP inspections.
- Filing SQF document and logs either physically or electronically.
- Monitor and track SQF and GMP training logs.
- Track and trend CQP data and product test results.
- Other Duties as assigned by the SQF Practitioner.
General Office Responsibilities
- Assist with general office filing and customer / sales support.
- Assist accounting group with filing and record reconciling.
- Other Duties as assigned by Office Management.
Ability to read, write, add and subtract. General working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
High School Degree or its Equivalent, Phone Skills, People Skills, Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Accountable, Approachable, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest. Background in Health and Safety a plus.
Submit your qualifications to Sedona Staffing by emailing email@example.com or by calling 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|