On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local Dubuque company is searching for motivated candidates to join their HR & Accounting team. This position will be responsible for both the HR & Accounting duties of the company.
- Compiles financial reports and perform statistical computations
- Computes and sends monthly financial statements to customers
- Maintains job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organization staff by determining staff needs, recruiting, and interviewing
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits
- Maintains Employee Handbook by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing business goals, objectives, and systems Maintains human resource information system records and files and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Maintain OSHA compliance
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of financial transactions to subsidiary accounts.
- Reconcile and balances account books monthly
- Associates Degree or greater education required
- Previous accounting/human resources experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com today!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply by Email:||Molly.Wand@ExpressPros.com|