Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
There’s a lot to love about being a Member Service/Lending Consultant /Operations Assistant at Dupaco…from the handshakes, hugs, and thank yous to hearing “you made my dreams come true.” Your foundation is making connections, your structure is building relationships and you make a living out of making a difference for our staff, our members, and our community.
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service which includes opening accounts and reviewing their total financial picture (i.e. Money Makeovers & Credit History Lessons)
- Educating members on our various products and services to meet their needs, exceed their expectations, and achieve financial goals
- Taking applications for all consumer loans including HELOC and Mini Mortgages as well as the ability to process disbursements (This position does have some lending authority and NMLS #)
- Providing opportunities to protect member’s loans with GAP, MBP and Debt Protection products
- Assisting with managing the operations of the branch as necessary to ensure quality service while achieving the sales goals of the branch
- Acting as back up to the branch manager and filling in when manager is absent
- Engaging with members in the Teller line as needed
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Financial industry experience including consumer lending experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to represent the financial institution in a positive and professional way when dealing with membership and other staff members
This opportunity will be located at our branch in Marion, Iowa.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|