DuTrac Community Credit Union is a financial cooperative serving over 46,000 individuals and families in a 14-county area throughout the local Tri-State region of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our Credit Union is one of the largest in the state with over $640 million in assets - and consistently ranks among the safest and financially strongest in the nation.
We offer members a full line of consumer and commercial financial services ranging from savings and checking to credit cards to mortgages and more.
Our Mission: to improve the financial future of our members, communities and fellow credit unions by providing information, education, and superior service and products.
Our Vision: to be a trusted advisor and partner which excels in satisfying the evolving financial needs of members and the communities we serve.
Please visit our web site at www.dutrac.org to learn more about our financial cooperative.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is accepting applications for the position of Indirect Lending Specialist.
This position requires strong analytical, communication and underwriting skills. You will be working with applicants as well as dealer contacts in finding the best solution for members and potential new members.
Qualified candidates will have the following set of skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years in consumer loan underwriting, ideally in the area of indirect lending.
- Strong history of loan document preparation and funding practices.
- Strong knowledge of consumer lending regulations.
- Ability to use various types of technology.
- Ability to discuss products and services to new and existing members.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Someone who will provide an exceptionally high level of service to our members and dealer representatives.
If this sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a strong team in a growing area within a strong financial institution.
Please apply directly at: www.dutrac.org/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|