Night Production Supervisor (Platteville, Wisconsin)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a full time, Night Production Supervisor for a local company in Southwest WI.
Provide supervision and direction in the production and finishing areas. Assist Production Manager in directing the operation to meet production schedules while maintaining efficient operations, quality standards, standard costs, and employee safety.
- Supervision (60%)
- Understanding and enforcement of Company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Provide management skills in maintaining orderly production activity, routine communications, performance appraisals, job orientation, and training, motivating, counseling and administering discipline.
- Provides support to all direct reports and staff to ensure that they have all of the necessary resources to perform their duties.
- Analyze and resolve work problems and assist workers in solving work problems.
- Initiate or suggest plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintain accurate time reporting to insure the integrity of labor distribution and payroll.
- Operations (40%)
- Organize and direct production, finishing and shipping activities as assigned.
- Working knowledge and understanding of production process, materials, and equipment flow.
- Basic knowledge of cell systems, assembly methods, processes and equipment.
- Working knowledge and understanding of raw materials; their use, handling and storage.
- Initiate and recommend methods of programs for elimination of variances in efficiency, scrap, rework performance and downtime.
If you are interested in this position send your resume to Brittany.Slaats@expresspros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|