Seeking a technician specializing in installing and maintaining the following systems:
- Door Access
- Security Camera
- Fire and Burglar Alarms
Applicant must have at least one-year prior experience in one of these four fields.
Training, certification, and continuing education programs, paid for by the company, will be provided after an introductory period. Programs include: NICET Fire and Video Security, CAT I and II, low voltage, networking, safety, product specific training, and other ESA and BICSI programs.
Technician will be provided service vehicle, mobile phone, and tools.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license. Must be comfortable using a mobile phone and computer, and lifting objects such as extension ladders. Must have strong communication skills.
- Installation and troubleshooting of systems mentioned above
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine material requirements and installation procedures. Commercial and residential properties.
- Train and supervise entry level technicians.
- Maintain professional certifications; periodically attend seminars or similar education/training sessions to stay abreast of latest technology, codes, and standards change
- Keep informed of new products and developments.
- Consult with clients to assess risks and to determine security requirements.
- Available for scheduled “on-call” duties to respond to emergency service calls
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|