A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since its founding in 1856. We currently have an opportunity for a Multimedia Specialist.
- Maintain and update the corporate and internal websites. Coordinate the process for and initiate content development, content updates, and maintenance of a brand-consistent web presence. Work with the marketing team and third-party vendors to execute a visually appealing, brand-focused web experience across the entire domain.
- Responsible for executing email campaigns from E-mail marketing software/platform.
- Work with multiple departments to build E-learning courses through our third-party program (A.Y. University). Responsible for overall development, coordination and design.
- Manage the planning, development and production of multimedia assets to be used across a wide array of mediums, applications, and platforms.
- Maintain and document all marketing departmental files including all multimedia assets by following a company-wide file system.
- Video and photoshoot planning, coordination, and direction.
- Video and photograph storyboarding, scripting, and choreography.
- Design and develop advertising and educational materials, brochures, catalogs, posters, signs, tradeshow and event materials, direct mail, and develops promotional and corresponding materials
- Enhance SEO for company websites and be able to work with social medias.
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Design, Art, Graphic Design or a related field or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and six months to one year related experience.
- Working knowledge of Macintosh computer system, software and production equipment, including: Adobe suite including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Microsoft suite, Canon DSLRs (including 80D & Rebel Ti3), Sony camcorders, production lights, and mics.
- Knowledge of SEO, social medias and educational medias
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered.
Health and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|