Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1st and 2nd SHIFTS available!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Operate machines to produce quality product at or in excess of acceptable production rates
- Inspect for quality issues
- Maintain a clean organized and safe work area
- Perform end of shift cleaning duties
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Assist in the training and direction of new operators
In interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|