Holy Family Catholic Schools is the largest Catholic school system in Northeast Iowa. We are an early childhood through 12th-grade educational system, serving nearly 2,600 throughout eight locations. At Holy Family, we are dedicated to providing our students with a premier education that will prepare them for a lifetime of success. Our nearly 500 employees are the foundation that makes this mission possible. We strive to create a culture that encourages professional growth while maintaining a work-life balance.
If you are interested in joining a welcoming and supportive community, consider a career with Holy Family Catholic Schools. Benefits available to our full-time employees include generous paid time-off, benefit dollars and tuition remission for K-12 programming. Group insurance plans are also available.
Please consider joining us in this very important mission. We invite you to explore our variety of opportunities.
Holy Family Catholic Schools in Dubuque, Iowa seeks a strong Catholic leader to be its next Chief Administrator, effective July 1, 2019, following the relocation out of state of its current Chief Administrator after eight successful years as head of the school system. The Chief Administrator is the top system leader to whom all school principals and central office functional areas report.
Holy Family Catholic Schools Comprises:
- Two childcare centers including St. Joseph the Worker and Holy Ghost Early Childhood - serving children six weeks through ten years of age;
- Five elementary schools with on-location early childhood and wrap-around care services including Holy Ghost, Our Lady of Guadalupe (Spanish immersion program), Resurrection, St. Anthony and St. Columbkille;
- Mazzuchelli Catholic Middle School and Wahlert Catholic High School serve as the system's secondary schools sharing a centrally-located campus.
The total enrollment at Holy Family Catholic Schools as of Fall 2018 was approximately 1,900 students (preschool through 12th-grade) and an additional 186 children enrolled in daycare services.
Holy Family Catholic Schools Highlights include:
- Extensive faith enrichment offerings system-wide;
- An innovative academic program featuring:
- Project Lead the Way STEM courses at the elementary, middle and high school level;
- An award-winning Pre-K through 12th-grade Spanish immersion track that culminates with the opportunity to earn the Iowa Seal of Biliteracy;
- Mandarin Chinese at the high school level;
- And a system-wide focus on personalized learning.
- A strong arts program, including elementary strings, middle and high school show choirs, and other extensive fine-arts offerings;
- A tradition of excellence in high school athletics with 67 state titles and counting.
Key Role Requirements:
- Applicant must be a practicing Roman Catholic who leads by example and demonstrates commitment to gospel values through his or her words and actions.
- Previous experience as a principal or superintendent is required. Catholic school educational experience is preferred.
- Master's Degree or higher in Educational Leadership or related field is required.
- Iowa Administrative Licensure and Iowa Evaluator Approval License preferred (or will need to be obtained).
- Strong ability to plan strategically, implement effectively and hold others accountable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including capacity to engage, inspire and motivate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to build productive relationships with principals, central office staff, pastors, teachers, parents, students and community members.
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide coaching/training and hold school and central office leaders accountable to high standards of excellence while providing needed support to help meet these standards.
- Proven ability to utilize technology and data to drive strategies and measure success.
- Utmost personal and professional integrity.
What We Offer:
- Competitive administrator-level compensation and benefits package.
- Mission-driven, joyful, respectful working environment.
- Opportunity to positively impact the lives of thousands of young people at an exciting time in our strategic planning process.
Apply online: www.teachiowa.gov
Application Deadline: March 25, 2019
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|