Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Item Processing Clerk to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under close supervision, the Item Processing Clerk operates the check scanner to image items for daily processing. They will use the check processing system to enter amounts and balance transactions for items to be posted. Additionally, this role will prepare runfiles to be sent to the local clearing banks and the Federal Reserve.
**The hours for this position are typically M-F from 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. with one day off during the week.
- 10-key and data entry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan wtih company match & discretionary profit sharing plan.
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance.
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans.
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|