Garden Center Associate (part or full time)
- Assists customers both in person and via telephone. Ensures all customers receive outstanding customer service.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Maintains/organizes sales floor and garden center area.
- Develops solutions for customers by listening and recommending products.
- Maintains plant health by correct care and placement.
- Accurately and efficiently completes sales transactions and accountability on register.
- Must be physically able to lift 25 + pounds
- Previous related retail sales helpful but not required
- Availability to work evenings and weekends if needed
- Must enjoy working with customers
- Must be reliable and hardworking
We offer competitive wages and a great working environment.
Family owned and operated for over 73 years!
Interested candidates should forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be completed on site at 2677 Hales Mill Road, between the hours of 9am to 4pm. Visit our website at: www.wagnernurserydbq.com
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||2677 Hales Mill Rd|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Full or Part Time
|Years of Experience||--|