Grant Regional Health Center is a critical access hospital and clinic located in Lancaster Wisconsin. We are a progressive and growing facility! Our newly opened 47,800 square foot expansion showcases a new med/surg department, new space for our growing multi-specialty clinic, state-of-the art radiology department with in-house MRI, expanded emergency department with enclosed ambulance garage and a rooftop heliport.
Our expanded surgery department features two updated, modern operating rooms, pre- and post-surgical areas, teaching consultation room, as well as dedicated entrance and waiting area. Our Physicians, anesthesia and surgery staff are committed to providing our patients an exceptional surgical experience. They strive to promote a culture-driven environment of excellence, quality, compassion and dignity.
Please join us to experience the difference. Other enhancements include a new main entrance with amenities such as our gift shop, Perfect Blend coffee shop, healing garden, history and donor recognition wall and additional parking for staff and patients. An additional 39,000 square feet of renovated space wraps up the construction project and symbolizes our commitment to the patient-centered model of care.
We are honored to have achieved 5 Star Rating in Patient Experience for 2 years in a row! That designation puts us in the top 6% of hospitals in the nation! We have also recently achieved Overall 5 Star Rating
We are located in BEAUTIFUL, scenic, and peaceful Southwest Wisconsin. The rolling hills offer lots of opportunity for the sports enthusiast (biking, hiking, ATV/UTV trails, running/walking). The Mississippi is literally 15 minutes from our hospital and offers fantastic boating, kayaking, water skiing, jet skiing and amazing fishing too! Ski resorts within 30 minutes of our facility. Madison WI is 1.5 hours, Dubuque IA is 30 minutes, Chicago IL is 3.5 hours.....we're in the heart of the Tri-States!
- Elicit a personal medical history; performs an appropriate physical examination and records pertinent data in the patient's medical record
- Assess, evaluate and manage problems for patients of all ages with acute or chronic illness
- Administer or prescribe medications as needed, including: injections, immunizations and oral medications
- Provide patient care; assesses and treats problems as indicated and seeks physician intervention when necessary
- Perform / assist in routine diagnostic studies as needed
- Promote positive health behaviors and self-care skills through education and / or counseling
- Provide health maintenance care
- Assist in the delivery of services to patients by reviewing and monitoring treatment and therapy plans
- Perform evaluation and treatment procedures necessary to ensure appropriate response to life-threatening emergency situations
- Facilitate referral of patients to other appropriate community healthcare facilities, agencies and resources
- Write prescriptions for medications, according to state regulation and practice protocol
- Participate in personal continuing education
- Conform to appropriate infection control policies when in contact with patients, blood and body fluids (i.e. practice good Universal Precautions)
- Responsible for documenting patient info in electronic medical record (EPIC)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|